Our mission is to make Suffolk the best place in the world to talk about and take care of mental health and to help facilitate this we are looking to recruit:
Community Services Manager (Borderline Personality Disorder Services and Eating Recovery)
The main purpose of this role is to manage our Waves (Borderline Personality), Suffolk Night Owls and Eating Recovery services and to explore exciting opportunities for new service developments centred around BPD.
This post is full time (37 hours per week) however hours are negotiable.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Line management/and or project management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working with people within mental health
- Excellent organisational skills and a flexible approach in planning and promoting work to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people sometimes over sensitive and/or complex issues
- An excellent understanding of Safeguarding
In return, Suffolk Mind offer:
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (+ an annual option to buy or sell annual leave)
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Free DBS check
- Free internal wellbeing course available - Your needs met
- Free tea/coffeesChristmas party/lunch
- Family friendly culture
To apply, please download the full job description and complete an application form from our vacancies page and click on ‘apply for this job’
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.