This is a Saturday job covering while the groups are on. Your role is explained below and is a paid by the hour.
The role of the Groups Manager is as follows:
1. Support the group facilitators
2. Attend the groups to allow for holidays
3. Support safeguarding concerns
4. Escalate to Frontline Manager with concerns of clients
5. Support Group facilitators with training requests
6. Support training of volunteers and staff
7. Create scheduled social media posts when groups are on
8. Manage the sign up system (Mailchimp)
9. Manage updates and newsletters of next group meetings.
10. Report to group facilitator with names and numbers for their groups each Friday
11. Manage the monitoring and evaluation reports.
We cover Reading, Bracknell and Wokingham. You must be able to attend our groups to allow for holidays and cover when required.
We have office space you can utalise or you can be remote.
Safeguarding lead qulifications
Social Media posting
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.