Supportability is a sector leading charity that provides high quality, person centred individual and group-based services for Children, Young People and Adults, where we believe people who have disabilities are equally valued and empowered to live full and rewarding lives.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Fundraising Manager to:
- Become part of our forward-thinking Charity
- Oversee and direct a small diverse income generation team
- Deliver our new fundraising vision to support our growth and provide greater sustainability
- Raise our profile both locally and regionally and cultivate relationships with donors and funders, with a particular focus on developing corporate partnerships that work for both parties
- Embed fundraising throughout the organisation and with external partners to ultimately benefit those we support and their carers
- Meet and exceed the financial targets for the team
In return you will get:
- Induction and training programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan (qualifying period applies)
- Life Leisure discounted memberships (qualifying period applies)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (qualifying period applies)
- Retail Discounts (qualifying period applies)
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Further information, including the full job description is available on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.