As a Supporter Care Executive, you will help deliver a superior ‘supporter journey’ with Brain Tumour Research; managing verbal and written communications with supporters. To effectively support the Finance and Operations department, ensuring timely and accurate recording of income and expenditure and communications with supporters.
Supporter Care Executive
Salary c. £18k depending on experience
Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
- Monitor receipt of donations and send out timely thank you letters
- Prepare thank you letters for all donations received using appropriate template and ensure posted promptly
- Include certificates and marketing materials as appropriate
- Keep up to date with latest campaigns to include relevant marketing materials in all outgoing post
- Monitor Just Giving and other online platforms
- Draft and send thank you emails or prepare thank you letters for donations received using appropriate template and ensure posted promptly
- Support fundraisers and other supporters to maximise their fundraising, providing appropriate advice and support and access to fundraising materials and other collateral as appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors to the offices
- Advise receiving colleague of visitors arrival
- Answer phone and deal efficiently with inbound queries
- Process credit/debit card payments
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive supporter records on supporter database
- Support the smooth running of the office
- Opening post and distribute to team
- Manage and record inbound/outbound mail
- Ensuring adequate supplies of all office consumables
- Managing and liaising with key suppliers
- Keep meeting rooms tidy and supplied with stationery and consumables
- Deputise for colleagues as required e.g.
- Pick and pack supporter materials and merchandise
Closing date: Sunday 29th October 2017
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to us.
No agencies please.