Full Time and Part Time Fixed Term opportunities ending on 30th September 2016
Help change children’s lives for the better
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be voted one of the Top 100 'Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For 2015'.
We are looking to recruit two full-time and one part-time members of staff. Team-spirited with a friendly, proactive approach to your work, you’ll be an active member of the team and ready to provide information and assistance to our supporters on a regular basis. You will also ensure that they have the confidence, encouragement and ongoing engagement to continue supporting our good work.
As a Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith within World Vision UK and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
So, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Are you passionate about the work that World Vision does?
- Do you value our supporters and care about their experience with us?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you enjoy giving excellent customer service?
- Are you keen to develop your fundraising skills and your experience in the international development sector?
- Do you love being part of a big team?
If you have answered’ yes’ to the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website where you can apply online.
Closing date: 15th October 2015 (5pm)
Interviews will be held: 19th or 21st October 2015