SiT will be providing the Talking Therapy services to Norfolk and Suffolk Sexual Assault Referrals Centres (SARCs) from April 2022. This includes rapid access to short-term psychological interventions (online and face to face) to support male and female adults and children in the immediate aftermath of a sexual offence, whether the incident is subject to criminal justice proceedings or not.
We are looking for a dynamic, qualified counsellor / psychotherapist (preferably accredited with BACP / UKCP) with relevant therapeutic experience, project management skills and a positive attitude to lead this exciting project.
You’ll need to have:
- demonstrable post qualification experience of working with survivors of sexual violence of all ages
- be committed to and have a good understanding of trauma informed practice
- very good IT and organisational skills including report writing and data analysis
- an understanding of the criminal justice process and its impact on survivors
- exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Your role will include (with administrative support)
- Own case load
- Managing referrals and conducting assessments
- Managing a team of therapists workloads / allocations and capacity
- Regular reporting / stats and data
- Liaising with SARC staff and ISVAs to ensure seamless referrals
- Regular training / CPD and meeting with therapists
The application process will start with an informal expression of interest / cover letter and initial discussion with you to assess your suitability for the role. Suitable candidates will then be invited to formally apply for the role
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.