Our vision - A society that acknowledges, supports, and advocates for men and non-binary people who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse.
Apply to be our new CEO
Our current CEO, Alex Feis-Bryce, will depart at the end of January having successfully steered us through the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in applying to be the new CEO of SurvivorsUK, please download the recruitment pack (or view on the website). The pack is designed to give you information about the organisation, as well as what we are looking for in terms of a new Chief Executive.
- Provide strategic and strong, operational leadership to SurvivorsUK towards the delivery of the organisational mission
- Ensure the financial sustainability of the organisation ensuring robust financial planning and by overseeing the fundraising strategy
- To promote the profile of SurvivorsUK externally, advocating for the needs of service users
First 6 months
- Gain a deep understanding of the organisation and sector,establishing a network
- Conduct a review of the organisational structure and generate proposals to ensure SurvivorsUK is set up for success
- Implement robust business planning with funding diversification plans