Can you listen calmly and empathically to a boy who has experienced sexual abuse? A non-binary person who was raped? The partner of a man sexually assaulted?
You’ll give emotional support, information and signposting via webchat, email and SMS to men, boys and non-binary people who have experienced sexual abuse, and their loved ones.
This is a rewarding role with the chance to make a meaningful difference to the journeys of those who contact us. Last year 2,700 did; no two chats were the same.
- 8-24 hours per week, in weekly-recurring 4-hour shifts between the hours of Monday-Friday 4-8pm and Saturday 12-4pm (see recruitment pack for more details)
- + Around 3 hours per month of line management, clinical supervisions and meetings, including the fourth Wednesday of each month, 12-1pm
- + Opportunity for overtime.
- Work from home initially, with occasional visits to our office in Hackney Wick, London.
- In the future we hope to be able to offer the option to work some shifts from the office.
- You must have a private, confidential home working environment to be considered for this role.
30-minute online assessment:
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.