ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting and challenging new role at SurvivorsUK to support us to secure the funding required to meet the growing need for our services.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic fundraiser with broad experience including individual giving, major donors, events, trust and foundations and corporate partnerships.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing various strands of our fundraising activity and will work alongside the CEO and management team to seek out opportunities to raise our income.
- To grow and diversify SurvivorsUK’s income generation.
- To work alongside the CEO to develop and implement fundraising strategy.
- To oversee on a day-to-day basis and further develop all fundraising streams for the organisation.
- To work with the CEO and the management team to identify areas within the service which would benefit from more resources as well as developing new innovative projects.
- To work with the CEO to develop all fundraising activity.
- To support the CEO in developing and implementing fundraising strategy on an ongoing basis.
- To identify new fundraising opportunities.
- To work with the Communications Officer and the Outreach Worker to develop fundraising campaigns.
- Be responsible for administrative functions associated with the role
- Deputising for the CEO where appropriate with funders.
SurvivorsUK is an equal opportunities employer.
Experience and skill
- Some experience of fundraising from individual giving, community fundraising, major donors, events, trust and foundations and corporate partnerships.
- Desirable: experience of fundraising for therapeutic services.
- Desirable: some understanding of the experiences, needs and impact of rape, sexual abuse or assault on men, non-binary and trans people whether as a child or adult.
- Demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities, with a non-judgemental approach to helping men, non-binary and trans people
- A commitment to pursuing professional excellence, personal development and learning.
- A commitment to developing and maintaining the organisational ethos
- A commitment to supporting and developing staff as individuals and as a team
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter of no more than 800 words outlining how you meet the criteria in the job description.