As SurvivorsUK grows we have recognised the need for dedicated staffing resource to hold the day-to-day responsibility for the operations management function as part of our Management Team. This is a key part of our service and we anticipate that both the role and supporting team will grow as we grow as an organisation.
Under the direction of the CEO, the postholder areas of responsibility will be:
- Financial administration with support of external accountant and CEO, with emphasis on securing value for money and adherence to agreed budgets.
- HR administration and Health & Safety management
- Office and facilities management including IT systems / cloud services and databases
- Review and maintenance of other organisational systems in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Line management of the Client Services Officer, who is responsible for triage of clients to our services.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.