I am recruiting on behalf of a leading regional charity for a Fundraising Manager to lead the charity’s fundraising. In this position you will coordinate the and deliver the charity’s fundraising strategy, increasing and diversifying the revenue streams.
This is unique opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to join a wonderful charity and ‘kick-start’ the community and corporate fundraising initiatives.
In exchange a competitive salary, excellent holiday allowance, superb working environment and flexible working are on offer.
Reporting into the Head of Income Generation this busy and varied role requires a dynamic and energetic candidate with dedication and drive, and the ability to lead, manage and motivate the team.
- Implement and deliver agreed fundraising strategy and meet targets
- Work closely with Head of Income Generation to achieve the above, report financials, set targets
- Man-management – nurture, motivating and supervise the team
- Build relationships with community organisations and groups to secure partnerships and support for the charity
- Represent and introduce the charity to corporate sponsors, community groups and local societies
- Establish a close working relationship with corporate sponsors and attend networking events
- Establish effective collaboration with other internal colleagues including Volunteer Manager, Comms team, Events team
- Manage bi-annual overseas challenge
Key Skills and Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a community fundraising role
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter
- Confident public speaker
- Strong communicator with the ability to integrate well with all teams and interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Professional, dedicated approach. Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Flexible with the capacity to work additional hours when required
- Strong management skills
- The ability to build and develop long-lasting relationships with external stakeholders
- Diving licence and access to vehicle
If you are interested in this position please contact me asap for an initial chat and further details of the position.