Delivery Coordinator, Active Travel Hubs
£27,804 per annum
37.5 hours per week
12 Month Fixed Term
Base: Ayr/Kilmarnock (Initially Home Based)
Our vision and mission have never been more relevant.
Across the UK, governments are pledging investment and action on walking and cycling.
We are working together to make a real difference - creating places where everyone can live and travel happily and healthily, and where nobody is excluded.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without the commitment and dedication of our colleagues.
We are proud of our employee net promoter score, being in the top 20% of all employers across all sectors in the UK, due to our energised, friendly and motivated workforce.
Join Sustrans today and help us get things done, together
About the Role
We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team and support us with our vision, promoting walking and cycling to encourage travel behaviour change.
You will provide leadership for a team of embedded Project officers across the Ayr and Kilmarnock Active Travel Hubs, leading with our Local Authority Partners in the delivery of the Hubs projects.
We believe in working collaboratively, so are looking for someone who is able to build relationships with project partners and the general public.
You will have experience of project management and delivery working with a range of partners in the community, workplace or education setting.
So if you are a confident advocate for the benefits of walking & cycling and understand the role both have to play in making better places to live & work, apply today!
What can we Offer?
- 26 days’ leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Staff volunteer days
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes
- Group Personal Pension scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans
- Discount benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible Working practices (full time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday)
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Wednesday 18 August 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams on Tuesday 24 August 2021.
To apply, please complete our online application form.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented. Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.