Supporter Care Officer
£22,949 per annum
Up to 37.5 hours per week, we are happy to discuss working hours to suit individual circumstances.
Base: home based / Sustrans Bristol hub
About The Role
Acting as the primary contact point for donors and the general public, you will play a key part in helping us to deliver a great customer experience.
You will be responsible for interactions and enquiries using a variety of methods (phone, email, letter, and digital channels).
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service including taking and approving orders over the phone.
You will work closely with Finance team in managing all records of donations received and banked for reconciliation.
You should have experience in handling enquiries and complaints via phone, e-mail, and digital channels.
You must have experience in delivering high quality customer/supporter care.
So, if this sounds like you and, like Sustrans you want to make a difference, apply today!
What we offer
In return we can offer ongoing working from home and a truly flexible, supportive, and rewarding working environment.
- 26 days’ leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Staff volunteer days
- 24/7 free, impartial, and confidential support service
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes
- Group Personal Pension scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans
- Bike, computer, and season ticket loans
- Discount benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible Working practices (full time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday)
- Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 23:59 13th June 2022.
- Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 20th June 2022.
To apply, please complete our online application form.
Sustrans is the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle. We connect people and places, create liveable neighbourhoods, transform the school run and deliver a happier, healthier commute.
Our vision and mission have never been more relevant. Across the UK, governments are pledging investment and action on walking and cycling.
We are working together to make a real difference - creating places where everyone can live and travel happily and healthily, and where nobody is excluded.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without the commitment and dedication of our colleagues.
We are proud of our employee net promoter score, being in the top 20% of all employers across all sectors in the UK, due to our energised, friendly and motivated workforce.
Join Sustrans today and help us get things done, together!