S V 2 is looking for a Dedicated Prison Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA).
S V 2 is a Charity working in partnership with Derbyshire Constabulary, NHS England and Derbyshire County Council to provide support for victims of rape and serious sexual assault at Millfield House, a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) based in the middle of the County.
We are looking for a highly motivated Dedicated Prison Independent Sexual Violence Adviser to provide emotional and practical support to individuals who have experienced sexual abuse or rape.
This is a fixed term position ending in March 2023.
This is a position specifically working with Derbyshire Prisons. The role will be based part-time in the prisons and part-time at S V 2’s office in Derby worked over 4 days, Monday to Thursday. Unqualified Salary is £18,547 increasing to £21,047 (0.8 FTE) per annum once qualified (£26,309 FTE), 27 days, plus bank holidays, leave per annum (pro rata).
To apply for this post, you will need:
- Five GCSEs Grade C or above or a higher level qualification
- One Year’s direct practice in managing complex client cases including safeguarding
- Experience of building relationships with partner services and other professionals
- To be a team player, excellent communicator and flexible in approach, attitude and work.
- Driving licence and access to a car with business insurance
The position is subject to enhanced DBS check and to Police Vetting.
Applicants should register their interest by clicking the ‘apply on line’ button and attaching their CV. We will then contact you and provide you with an Application Pack.
Closing date for completed applications is Thursday 24th June 2021. If application is successful, interviews will be held on Monday 5th July 2021.