S V 2 is looking for an ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor).
S V 2 is a Charity working in partnership with Derbyshire Constabulary, NHS England and Derbyshire County Council to provide support for victims of rape and serious sexual assault at Millfield House, a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) based in the middle of the County.
We are looking for highly motivated Independent Sexual Violence Adviser to provide emotional and practical support to individuals who have experienced sexual abuse or rape.
This is a permanent position, working 30 hours per week, to be worked over Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
This position comes with an unqualified salary of £18,339 per annum, increasing to £20,839 per annum once qualified. With 27 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays, pro rata.
To apply for this post, you will need:
- Five GCSEs Grade C or above or a higher level qualification
- One Year’s direct practice in managing complex client cases including safeguarding
- Experience of building relationships with partner services and other professionals
- To be a team player, excellent communicator and flexible in approach, attitude and work.
- Driving licence and access to a car with business insurance
It will be necessary for you to apply for a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure and be subject to Police Vetting as a requirement for this position.
Applicants should register their interest by clicking the ‘apply on line’ button and attaching their CV. We will then contact you and provide you with an Application Pack.
Closing date for completed applications is 6th December 2020. If application is successful, interviews will be held on 17th December 2020.