Working remotely to start
Target Ovarian Cancer is the UK's leading ovarian cancer charity. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing and crucial organisation that is constantly working to improve early diagnosis, fund life-saving research and provide much-needed support to women.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Digital Fundraising Manager to ensure we're optimising all digital channels to drive a variety of fundraising campaigns, events and activities.
This is a new role and we're looking for someone who's dedicated towards delivering great digital fundraising activity. The ideal candidate will also bring new ideas, experience and excellent communications skills to support in developing our digital fundraising strategy across the organisation.
- Be the Content Lead for Fundraising pages on the Target Ovarian Cancer website, responsible for creating and/or editing and updating content (maintaining and optimising) and working with other digital team members to develop new website functions.
- Execute digital fundraising campaigns – deliver paid advertising on Facebook working closely with Fundraising colleagues to support delivery of their campaigns, as well as working alongside the Digital Communications Officer to ensure messages, reporting and content creation work together to provide a better experience for our supporters.
- Where required, develop content for and delivery of email broadcasts and provide training where needed to support fundraising best practice.
- Work across teams to ensure online and offline fundraising campaigns are integrated and digital channels are used effectively for retention and development of supporters.
- Monitor and report on digital fundraising campaigns.
- Proactively maintain excellent knowledge of digital fundraising practices and campaigns in the sector, including competitor analysis, to ensure you are able to strengthen the output of the team from experience and knowledge.
- Monitor digital fundraising trends, emerging audiences and competitor activity.
We'll be reviewing applications and inviting shortlisted candidates to interview on a rolling basis.
Applicants are advised to apply before the closing date of Sunday 7th February 2021 at 11.59pm.
In light of the current coronavirus situation, interviews will be conducted via video call until further notice.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter with the job in the subject line to Dan Nightingale at Understanding Recruitment.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.