Join us as an Intern within the tcc Foundation to learn how company giving and employee engagement can contribute to social impact for vulnerable children. We believe in a world more loyal, and a world more loyal starts with our people. tcc global is a hugely successful and internationally recognised leader in loyalty marketing
This is a development opportunity with global impact and you will receive mentoring for the duration of the placement. In return, you will bring enthusiasm, energy, curiosity, brilliant digital communication skills and a flexible approach to your work.
About the Role
This internship would suit recent graduates and those looking to build a career in fundraising and making a difference to our society. As an Intern, you will be working closely with the Director of the Foundation to help develop the next stage of the Foundation to increase donations; improve employee engagement and their understanding of the lives of children who are struggling in the communities within which we all live and work.
Based between our offices in Heathrow and remotely from home, this is a varied and challenging fixed term internship for 12 months, with exposure to working across a wide range of activities including grant making, marketing, digital communications and corporate fundraising to improve the lives of children in need. Some of the ways you'll contribute is by:
- Work with the Director to devise creative content ideas to grow our engagement across digital platforms. maximising its potential and monitoring its performance
- Design and create impactful content for all digital channels including website, social media and e-newsletters that are accessible and user-friendly.
Grant management with renowned and grass roots charities to include:
- Assist with partner, project and donor communications around project successes and key dates
- Monitor the project pages of the website to ensure they are up to date and engaging
- Monitor timely completion of reports on potential partners, presenting findings in accessible format
Support our employee fundraising and engagement programmes including:
- Help to organise meetings, workshops and webinars
- Support local office volunteering and fundraising
- Develop and test new fundraising and engagement activities that work globally, are culturally sensitive and viable whilst many teams are working at home.
With previous volunteering or fundraising experience and the ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, dynamic and driven environment that is non-hierarchical and collaborative in its attitude, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or related field
- A good capacity for analysis and adaptation and the ability to plan, prioritize and organize
- High energy, resilience and a motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Digitally fluent – Instagram, Facebook, etc
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- A pragmatic approach to work, adaptability and be a team player
About the Benefits & Culture
Our culture is professional, entrepreneurial and focused around our people. At the heart of our business are our core values, which we regard as fundamental to our way of working. We believe in Respect, Truth, Collaboration and Care while having fun! Together with a competitive placement salary, we will:
- Ensure that you gain a wide range of fundraising and marketing experiences to boost your CV
- Ensure you have meaningful projects to work on
- Provide coaching and mentoring
- Respect and listen to your views and ideas
- Provide an encouraging and friendly working atmosphere
Skills you will Develop:
- Understanding of project cycle, project management skills and sub-granting processes in an international development / human rights context
- Knowledge of issues affecting vulnerable children particularly around hunger and safeguarding
- Understanding of direct service delivery initiatives in the countries within which tcc operates.
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce
- Use of Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress and how to make website edits
- Use of social media for social impact in a work context
- Administration, data and team coordination.
About the tcc Foundation
Set up in 2017, the tcc foundation is a corporate foundation that aims to create brighter beginnings for children around the world. The Foundation’s mission is to support children’s development in meaningful, measurable and innovative ways by funding and helping to ensure:
- Children aren’t hungry and have access to good nutrition
- Vulnerable children are protected to enable them to thrive
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.