To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As Director of Fundraising, you will lead a high performing Fundraising Department, developing and implementing its strategy so that we can grow voluntary income in line with our ambitions. You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences to our donors, internal stakeholders and our beneficiaries. You will provide high-quality leadership to and management of the Fundraising Department, supporting the Leadership Team to achieve their goals. You’ll also confidently influence leaders across the organisation, championing fundraising and securing buy-in, so the team has what it needs to excel.
- Do you possess exceptional relationship building, relationship management and negotiation skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and persuade at the highest level?
- Can you demonstrate your ability to lead and motivate others?
- Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills, be able to influence and build bridges between different stakeholder groups?
- Can you demonstrate your ability to develop departmental strategies, budgets, and plans?
- Do you have experience of income generation in an ambitious, high-performance team?
- Do you understand fundraising performance metrics and how to utilise them to support delivery against objectives?
- Can you demonstrate your contribution to advancing diversity and inclusion?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be out next Director of Fundraising.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
Please note that first and second round interviews will be held on, Monday 9th of August and Friday 13th of August, respectively.