To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As Evaluation and Learning Specialist, you’ll be focused on leading the evaluation of Teach First’s teacher development programmes, including our flagship Teacher Training programme, our pilot Time to Teach Initial Teacher Training programme for career changers, and our new Early Career Teacher programme.
- Do you have In-depth knowledge and experience of evaluation techniques and research methods?
- Do you have experience designing and implementing evaluations using quantitative and quantitative research methods?
- Do you have excellent skills in collecting, managing, analysing and reporting on qualitative and quantitative data and research?
- Do you have experience of commissioning and managing projects with external evaluators?
- Do you have excellent project management and stakeholder management skills?
- Can you effectively communicate complex evaluation and research findings to audiences in an understandable and usable manner?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Evaluation and Learning Specialist
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.