To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
We are seeking an exceptional fundraiser who is passionate about making education fair for every child. This is a critical role in the Partnerships Team at Teach First and will suit a strategic thinker with brilliant relationship skills. The Partnerships team at Teach First manages over £4m of the charity’s voluntary income. We work with over 35 businesses from a variety of sectors from finance to fashion. The team is focused on growing long-term strategic relationships with our partners to meet our annual fundraising targets, so that we can recruit great teachers, develop brilliant leaders and support thriving schools.
As Partnerships Manager, you will oversee corporate accounts, many from the FTSE 100 and you will be responsible for managing and growing their income. As a creative person you will thrive on delivering memorable donor experiences. We are looking for two Partnerships Managers to join our team.
- Do you have proven experience of Partnership Management with a track record of growing your own accounts and/or supporting senior fundraisers to do so?
- Can you network and develop relationships at all levels?
- Do you have persuasive verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have initiative and the flexibility to deal with multiple tasks / multiple internal and external stakeholder needs?
- Are you confident in project management including project design, planning and delivery?
- Are you a strong team-player able to work with both national and regional teams?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Partnerships Manager.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.