To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As a Recruitment Associate, you’ll play a key role in delivering our recruitment activity at a range of university campuses. You’ll be responsible for identifying and compelling talented students to apply to our programmes, meeting ambitious targets through adapting and delivering our recruitment strategy to a consistently high level. You’ll work as part of a high performing, close-knit team, sharing new ideas and feedback to ensure the wider team achieve collective goals and targets. In return, we’ll make sure that you’re able to develop your skills and receive support and guidance from experienced colleagues in recruitment.
- Are you confident in building rapport with other people quickly and effectively, in order to achieve a desired outcome?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of using your own initiative, making decisions independently, problem solving and taking real responsibility?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of self-motivating and maintaining real drive and focus, often during challenging periods of time?
- Do you have strong planning and organising skills and are able to manage your time effectively and independently?
- Do you have a demonstrable passion for working for Teach First and making a difference as part of a large, dynamic recruitment team?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Recruitment Associate.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.