To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As School Partnerships Lead, you play a vital part in developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing schools in the West Midlands. You will identify which schools will benefit from partnering with us and recruit schools to take part in all of our programmes and opportunities. You will work with trainee teachers getting ready to start one of our programmes and make sure they’re placed in one of our partner schools ready to start their teaching journey. Please note that there are some travel requirements for this role between schools/events in and around the West Midlands. Applicants are expected to source their own suitable means of transportation to meet the travel needs.
- Are you experienced at building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, and are able to influence and negotiate at a senior level?
- Do you have experience of sales, including generating, managing and cultivating school leads?
- Do you understand excellent customer service, putting our stakeholders at the heart of our decision making, resulting in greater customer loyalty, ongoing retention and a strong reputation in the marketplace?
- Do you understand the regional and national education landscape and can apply this in your context?
- Do you have strong planning and time management skills and are able to effectively prioritise and manage your own workload independently?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next School Partnerships Lead.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.