To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
We are seeking an exceptional relationship manager, with experience working across client accounts, external partnerships, business development, director level relationships. The role will manage a portfolio of high-value corporate partnerships each with their own partnership deliverables and KPIs. You will be expected to champion Teach First’s vision and mission and deliver the level of service that we are renowned for. Please note this role is a 13-month Fixed Term Contract, ideally from February 2020.
- Are you experienced in high-value partnership management and do you have proven expertise in thinking creatively to develop and grow partnerships?
- Do you have a natural ability to build and develop relationships?
- Do you have a positive ‘can do’ approach and natural diplomacy?
- Do you have the skills to deal with complex supporter issues?
- Do you have outstanding and persuasive verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have experience at juggling conflicting internal and external stakeholder needs?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Senior Partnership Manager.
Please note, interviews will be held on Friday 29th November.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.