To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As the Senior Relationship Manager for Philanthropy, you will play a crucial role in working with colleagues and champions to grow our network of major donors. You will be responsible for identifying people who are passionate about education and should be supporting Teach First. You will work closely with the wider team to steward existing donors contributing to philanthropy income target of £1.4 million for 2019-2020.
- Do you have significant experience of fundraising relationship management and building relationships with high-level stakeholders such as philanthropists, CEOs and Chairs?
- Do you have prior prospect research experience, or similar experience conducting research on potential clients to support new business?
- Are you a fantastic communicator, compelling and engaging both in person and in your written work?
- Are you able to make complex information persuasive and easy to read?
- Do you have a proven track record of securing five and six-figure donations from individuals or transferable examples of meeting and exceeding significant targets in a fundraising or relationship management role?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Senior Relationship Manager.
Please note, first round interviews will be held on Monday, 11th November.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.