To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
Recruiters are responsible for finding brilliant people to join our programmes. You will develop and own bespoke strategies for recruitment in your universities / regions and be accountable for meeting ambitious targets. Excellent relationships with your trainees, stakeholders and colleagues will be crucial. You will join a close-knit team working collaboratively to deliver results in a busy marketplace. In return, we will make sure that you’re able to develop your skills in role and continue to expand your expertise through an ongoing professional development plan. We are currently looking for two new recruiters to join our team.
- Do you have proven experience of building and maintaining relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including overcoming challenges and barriers?
- Are you a confident and clear communicator, with demonstrable experience of adapting your style and approach for maximum impact?
- Are you confident at making decisions and experienced with using your judgement to take proactive action?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of planning and organising, confident in managing your time effectively independently and responding to unforeseen priorities?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of student and graduate recruitment, the education sector and our competitors?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next University Recruiter.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
Please note that we are reviewing applications as they come in, and scheduling interviews on a first-come, first-served basis. Early applications are highly recommended.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.