To provide a dedicated professional support service to the Marketing and Communications team, ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and discretion at all times.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing supplier orders (printing and merchandise) – getting quotes, chasing approval for costs, arranging delivery
- Managing collateral requests e.g. business cards, pre-designed posters
- Setting up tickets and event tables on the website, sending event booking confirmations and event e-tickets
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, accompany manager at various meeting to provide general assistance
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
This Job description is subject to review to reflect changes to internal and external factors
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- A team player, able to work to ensure the targets are met.
- A strong, mature and confident individual who will work to support the Marketing and Communications team to meet objectives.
- Able to engage with internal and external persons of influence to advance the objectives of the organisation
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard
- Excellent IT/Word processing skills, proven level of computer literacy
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience