We believe poverty is not God's plan. You are.
Tearfund has an ambitious vision to grow a global community of people who are committed to ending extreme poverty. We invite individuals and churches to give, pray, campaign, volunteer and make lifestyle changes with us. Fundraising is our ministry. We inspire people to live generously – in every sense of the word. Can you help us do this?
We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to lead our Retention Team in achieving income targets, maximising lifetime value of churches and individuals through the ongoing development of church and supporter journeys.
The role is responsible for:
- Developing cost effective retention, upgrading and conversion strategies for individuals and churches
- Achieving annual fundraising targets alongside other stretching engagement targets
- Legacy marketing
- Budget, Team and Risk Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of mass market fundraising with a strong understanding of how to engage and retain supporters over the lifetime of their relationship with a charity.
- Proven experience of delivering supporter journeys that improve retention and income generation
- Excellent knowledge of direct marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly competent budget management skills
This role is full time (35 hours), flexible and remote working will be considered.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.