Tearfund is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to work within the Global IT team. This is an exciting environment, where you will be working to support Tearfund's global staff in serving those living in poverty.
As IT Infrastructure Manager you will be working within the IT Senior Management Team to provide, maintain and develop excellent IT Infrastructure to enable service delivery to our staff across the world.
Do you have proven experience in managing complex network environments? Do you have significant experience in managing Hyper-V environments and clustered storage? Then this could be the role for you!
- Have a passion for providing the very best solutions to a global staff base through working closely with colleagues across IT and beyond.
- Provide highly competent issue resolution across a wide range of technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to excellent documentation and the ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Have experience of working in a current Windows network environment and with an extensive Hyper-V estate
- Be competent in administering all aspects of Active Directory and various principles relating to resilient IT systems for business continuity.
- Be a clear thinker and communicator, with confident and friendly telephone/email manner, and an understanding and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues in a very demanding international relief environment.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs. Please note that the vacancy will close as soon as we are successful in appointing a candidate.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.