We're looking for an experienced and dynamic IT Projects Manager to work within the IT Operations team to support Tearfund's global mission.
As a highly skilled IT Engineer you will also be able to lead projects, manage resources and people, and drive the delivery of high quality technology solutions for Tearfund staff across the UK and overseas.
Essential to the role is managing senior Stakeholders, and using your Project Management skills to define requirements, keep technology projects on track.
You will have a particular focus on IT / Cyber Security generated projects, and middle sized but complex cross-organisational projects for our 135 global teams.
Do you like to deliver brilliant solutions? You will manage, develop, and deliver;
- A jump forward in Google Apps and cloud based applications.
- Security monitoring systems and responses in Google, AD, and cloud IT systems.
- Media Asset Management implementation across our organisation
- Integration of data using scripts and APIs, and manipulating data from sources including SQL and Spreadsheets.
- Understanding the benefits and issues around Cloud-based applications
Are you a clear thinker and innovator, with an understanding of the technology and cross-cultural issues in a very demanding international relief environment? If so please do apply!
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs, and motivated to serving those where the need is greatest.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.