At Tearfund, we're Christians passionate about ending poverty.
We're looking for an IT Projects Engineer to work within the IT Operations team in an exciting environment working to support Tearfund's global mission.
As a technically skilled IT Engineer you will project manage and deliver high quality cost-effective technology solutions for the use of Tearfund staff across the UK and overseas. The core elements of the role are working collaboratively to define requirements, developing brilliant technology solutions, and supporting teams in the use of such systems.
You will have a particular focus on IT Support generated projects, emphasising device management, and automation of internal processes.
Do you like to fix systems and processes? You will develop and improve:
- A mixed Google Apps and Windows 10 / Server 2016 environment
- The scripted installation of applications and settings on desktop devices
- Integration of data using scripts and APIs, and manipulating data from sources including SQL and Spreadsheets.
- Understanding the benefits and issues around Cloud-based applications
- Our Asset and Account monitoring systems in Google, AD, and cloud IT management systems.
Are you a clear thinker and innovator, with an understanding of the technology and cross-cultural issues in a very demanding international relief environment? If so, please do apply!
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.