Poverty is not part of God's plan. You are.
We're looking for someone passionate about inspiring supporters to help people living in extreme poverty fulfill their God-given potential. Is that you?
Our vision is to grow a global community of people who want to enter into a whole-life response to poverty with help from Tearfund. They will be invited to give, pray, campaign, volunteer and make lifestyle changes, according to how they feel challenged to respond. We have a ministry to inspire and help people to live generously – in every sense of the word.
And it's our retention team who help deliver these opportunities at the right time to the right supporters, to deliver income, improve retention and reach our whole life response targets.
The Marketing Executive role is responsible for the delivery of supporter retention activity and fundraising appeals designed to show our supporters the impact of their support and give them opportunity to become even more engaged in Tearfund's mission.
Are you a fundraiser who loves direct marketing?
Do you have the following experience?
- Planning and delivering multi-channel direct marketing fundraising and retention campaigns to a range of audiences
- Project managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluating campaigns
- Working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including creative agencies
Do you have the following skills?
- Ability to see through activity from start to finish
- A flexible approach to your work, showing agility to adapt and make changes if required
- Ability to influence and work alongside senior stakeholders
- Strategic thinking, and desire to drive forward new ways of doing things.
If that's you, then our Retention Team would love to meet you!
Please note: This a full time role at 35 hours per week, flexible working patterns may be considered
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.