Tearfund is offering an exciting opportunity for a team player to join our small team looking after our global finance systems.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Systems maintenance and support
- Systems metrics reporting
- Audit liaison and control maintenance (e.g finance systems security)
- Training new and existing users on functionality of Tearfund's finance systems
We are looking for a team player who is:
- Committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs, servant-hearted, courageous, truthful and compassionate
- Flexible and demonstrates the ability to solve problems while remaining calm under pressure
- Focused on the task and deliverables within their control
- Approachable and attentive to listen and understand stakeholders needs and requirements.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of finance and finance processes. Knowledge or superuser experience of PS Financials Accounting software is desirable.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.