Are you an experienced developer with strong technical skills, the ability to work with others to design, build and support systems for a large organisation, and a passion to see people freed from poverty?
We'd love to speak to you if you have experience in:
- Some of the technologies we use:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure Devops
- C# or another object-oriented programming language
- APS.Net MVC
- Sitecore CMS or similar
- Excel VBA
- Power BI
- Working with end users to define requirements
- Working as a team on complex software development projects
- Process-driven development projects
As part of our growing IT team you will be supporting Tearfund's work in many areas:
- Raising support in the UK through fundraising, campaigning, prayer and volunteering
- Sharing Tearfund's learning and resources across the world
- Monitoring & evaluation of our work in the world's poorest communities
- Our organisation-wide finance system
We are looking for a Systems Developer to join the team at an exciting time. We are in the process of migrating our legacy CRM from Powerbuider to an ASP.Net Web application with associated APIs. This migration offers the opportunity to use and learn many up to date technologies.
The Tearfund UK office is based in Teddington but this role can be worked flexibly from home with a minimum requirement of 2-3 days per month in Teddington office for necessary meetings.
You must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
Please Note: Interviews are due to take place on the 21st July
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.