Job Title: Trusts and Foundations Manager
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £37,903 (London office based) £34,354 (home based) per annum
Type of Employment: Permanent
Dept and Location: Relationship Fundraising/ London or Home based
Line Manager: Head of Trusts and Foundations
Direct Reports: None
Working alongside two other Managers and an Assistant this role will develop and manage a portfolio of trusts and foundations that have the potential to give 5 and 6 figure grants and fund our work across the UK.
The role will involve researching and writing compelling and creative applications for a range of projects, such as our support services in units based in hospitals across the UK, and you will develop and implement effective stewardship plans to build strong and long-term high value relationships.
You will have:
- A proven track record of raising significant funds (gifts in excess of £50k) from Trusts, Statutory and Grant making organisations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the power to persuade, motivate and inspire whilst also delivering clear, concise messages.
- Experience of developing compelling cases for support and writing applications and grant reports.
- Experience of successfully prospecting, cultivating and stewarding high level relationships in a systematic way.
- Be IT literate and confident with budgets and spreadsheets.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the ‘apply ’button below. Don't forget to complete a supporting statement to accompany your CV which sets out how you meet the requirements of the role.
Applications to be received by: Sunday 06th February
First Interviews: 10th - 17th February 2022
Second Interviews: W/C 20th February 2022
We are committed to working towards ensuring Teenage Cancer Trust is a diverse and inclusive place to work. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
At Teenage Cancer Trust we're committed to delivering a service to teenagers and young adults with cancer that is embedded in safeguarding and safe working practice guidance. In line with our safeguarding approach this role is subject to a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.