This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our charity and contribute to our aim of supporting youth to fulfill their best potential. As Brand Lead, you will play an important role in shaping perceptions of Teenage Helpline’s through developing its brand image.
About Teenage Helpline
Teenage Helpline is an online mentoring service run by young people to be used by young people. The aim of Teenage Helpline is to provide the first stepping stone for young people who may need professional support, but do not yet feel comfortable seeking this support for themselves. We also provide a mentoring service for young people who do not require professional support, but would benefit from a little extra attention and support to help them cope with personal issues.
About the role
We are looking for a creative and collaborative individual who is confident designing marketing materials and graphics from scratch; can prioritise and plan effectively; and can see the bigger picture of the impact they will have on our charity.
Previous experience in graphic design or marketing is highly desirable.
This is a voluntary role, ideal for students or recent graduates looking to expand their experience and workplace knowledge on a work-from-home basis.
- Develop marketing resources, graphics and templates to meet the needs of Teenage Helpline’s departments, under the oversight of the Marketing Manager.
- Ensure that Teenage Helpline’s branding guidelines are implemented consistently across all resources throughout the organisation.
- Ensure that Teenage Helpline’s brand remains both recognisable and appealing to its target audience and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to update Teenage Helpline’s brand image or change how it is perceived, and suggest improvements accordingly.
- Prior experience of roles involving graphic design, marketing or publicity are highly desirable but not essential.
- The confidence and ability to develop original graphics from scratch.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure consistency of brand image.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Organisational skills and the ability to deliver set tasks on time.
- Strong skills in IT and proficient use of Microsoft applications.
As this is entirely an online organisation, any successful applicant will be required to have access to a computer and internet, with a space they can comfortably and privately work from home.