About Teenage Helpline
Teenage Helpline is an online mentoring service run by young people to be used by young people. The aim of Teenage Helpline is to provide the first stepping stone for young people who may need professional support, but do not yet feel comfortable seeking this support for themselves. We also provide a mentoring service for young people who do not require professional support, but would benefit from a little extra attention and support to help them cope with personal issues.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our charity and contribute to our aim of supporting youth to fulfil their best potential. As Content Creator (Tiktok), you will play an important role in increasing engagement with the charity among young people.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative individual who is confident developing video content from scratch; can plan and prioritise effectively; and can see the bigger picture of the impact they will have on our charity.
This is a voluntary role, ideal for students or recent graduates looking to expand their experience and workplace knowledge on a work-from-home basis.
- Develop innovative and wide-ranging video content for Teenage Helpline to publish on Tiktok to support marketing campaigns and encourage young people to use our service.
- Ensure that Teenage Helpline’s videos on Tiktok remain relevant and engaging, and generate engagement with its target audience.
- Identify opportunities to improve Teenage Helpline’s presence and reach on Tiktok.
- The ability and confidence to start work from scratch.
- Creativity to develop original and engaging content in line with current trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure content is consistently of a high quality.
- Organisational skills and the ability to deliver set tasks on time.
- IT skills and proficient use of Microsoft applications.
As this is entirely an online organisation, any successful applicant will be required to have access to a computer and internet, with a space they can comfortably and privately work from home.
Reporting to: Public Affairs Manager
Working hours: This is a voluntary opportunity. Working hours are flexible. We ask that candidates are able to give approximately 2 hours per week.