Temwa is looking for a enthusiastic volunteer to join our small team based in Bristol to support us with Programmes. So, if you are organised with a good attention for details and with a passion for international development then this could be the role for you!
As Temwa's Programme Volunteer, your role will be to help support the co-ordination of our programme work in Malawi with the team in the UK, which will then help us to not only run more efficiently, but it will help the fundriasing team to raise more money to support the life changing work we do in Malawi.
Key Role Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing internal reports, keeping records of them, and helping compile monthly feedback to our Malawi team
- Assisting with writing of external donor reports and case studies
- Further developing and expanding a new results database and project data sheets, including researching and inputting data into those
- Helping to update project budgets as needed
- Supporting with the merging of Temwa UK and Malawi file storage systems
- Assisting with other project development or management tasks or systems as needed
- Other ad hoc support for the wider team as required
We are looking for someone to work 1-2 days per week with a minimum time commitment of 5 months although ideally you will stay longer. The role can be split between the office in Bristol with some home working.