Looking for a new challenge? Then, why not look at becoming a Team Manager at The Action Group! We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our management team.
A background experience in Social Care will be advantageous, but we are happy to receive applications from candidates from different backgrounds that meet our job description requirements.
- Location: Remote working.
- Salary: £25,928 – £27,209 per annum.
- Full-time (39 hours per week).
We are looking for a person who is creative, hardworking, and with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will be committed to breaking down barriers to enable people with a variety of support needs to live fulfilling and independent lives. The purpose of the role of Team Manager is to provide leadership and guidance to our teams of Support Workers who provide person-centered support to adults and children with learning disabilities and other support needs.
You will lead and develop your team, and whilst some aspects of team leadership will be delegated to the Assistant Team Managers, you will retain overall responsibility for team management, staff performance and quality of service standards.
Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle conflicting priorities are essential, and your attention to detail will be second to none. You will work closely with the Development Managers to ensure a consistent and high quality service delivery; and lead by example to maintain a positive and empowering ethos within the team.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme, with access to free legal advice and counselling
- Good annual leave entitlements
- Ongoing support, bespoke training and ongoing development opportunities
- TAG Rewards – our exclusive discounts and savings programme
- Travel time payable where applicable
- Mileage allowance where applicable
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.