We have an exciting opportunity available for the new role of Business Development Coordinator within the Central Services team of The Advonet Group. We are investing in the Business Development Coordinator role to support the organisation in delivering its vision and services and expand our work by securing new projects and contracts. The post holder will be based within our Central Services team who oversee and maintain key functions and systems which support all our services across the group. This new role will support the organisation to show how well we are doing and areas for improvement by using information we collect to highlight where we are in meeting our targets and goals and identify opportunities for development.
The role will involve:
- Gathering information from across the organisation and populating initial bid / tender templates with existing information.
- Maintaining a log of new funding opportunities and tracking the progress of submitted bids.
- Support the maintenance of our quality management systems by providing administrative support, reporting dashboards and internal compliance checks across the organisation (training will be provided).
- Work with the Central Services Manager, to set up reports and processes.
Who we are looking for
- You will have sound business administration experience and a good secondary education.
- You will be experienced at creating and maintaining company reports.
- You will have used online systems to export and explore data.
- You will be accustomed to carrying out research using a variety of sources
- As well as being numerate, you would demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to communicate well with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues across different teams
- An extremely organised self-starter who is used to managing your own workload and working autonomously.
Who are The Advonet Group?
Established in 1998, The Advonet Group is an independent advocacy charity based in Leeds and working in partnership across other regions.
The Advonet Group are comprised of statutory and non-statutory advocacy services and specialist services, (Asking You!, CHANGE, Leeds Autism AIM, Leep1 – Leeds People First) which ensure individuals voices are heard, their rights upheld and promote the rights of people with learning disabilities and autistic people.
We are united in our commitment to uphold the nationally recognised advocacy principles and have a diverse staff team of 80 working within the organisation. We are a Disability Confident and Mindful Employer with Investors in People and Volunteers and have achieved the Advocacy Quality Performance Mark. We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and culture where everyone is valued and able to bring the whole of themselves to their work and organisation which benefits us all.
Benefits of working with us
We offer some excellent benefits such as: 26 days annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays, onsite private parking, free mental health support service, flexible working, within an inclusive, supportive and friendly teams and many more.
To apply for this role please complete the Advonet Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, which can be found on our website, along with additional information about the role (CVs will not be accepted).
If you would like more information or an informal chat about the post, please call us and ask to speak to Eloise Bell.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.