We are looking for a Fundraiser with a proven ability to build strong relationships with new and existing corporate supporters. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest businesses who already support our inspirational South London Charity. The role involves working with our current, friendly team of Fundraisers to grow and develop our charity’s exciting sponsored challenges.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for building a "pipeline" of new business partnerships whilst managing key accounts
• Provide effective account management, ensuring that corporate partners receive the highest standard of customer care
• Optimise income from corporate partners to reach and exceed fundraising targets
• Research, identify and contact potential supporters to generate new business
The ideal candidate will have:
• Confidence, enthusiasm and experience of making outgoing calls and building rapport
• Confidence and experience in public speaking and delivering presentations
• Great customer service skills
• Enthusiasm to be part of an inspirational fundraising team
• Social media knowledge and skills
• A flexible approach to the working week
In addition to this you will have proven team working & organisational skills and the ability to become an articulate and passionate advocate of our cause.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.