If you are an experienced recruitment coordinator looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can broaden you skills in a new setting, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an individual to join our Talent and Acquisition Team as a Resourcing Officer, playing a critical role in the delivery of a wide range of comprehensive recruitment services across the Alan Turing Institute.
As a key member of the team and utilising your customer focussed approach, you will be the first point of contact for hiring managers and candidates alike, managing a diverse range of queries whilst offering support, advice and guidance around recruitment policy and procedure, best practice, job descriptions, salary negotiations and immigration.
Showcasing your organisational and methodical skills, you will manage the day-to-day recruitment administration and ensure the smooth running of recruitment campaigns, delivering a timely, and efficient recruitment service to applicants and potential candidates.
As a Resourcing Officer, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection cycle, from approval to posting job adverts on the company website and external publications.
- Oversee the interview process ensuring information is circulated in a fashion time
- Manage the candidate experience from job queries to offer stage, ensuring offer letters and contracts are issued correctly and promptly.
- Support with Visas and Immigration queries and administration to support certificate of sponsorships (CoS).
- Support the team with the delivery of hoc project work
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A professional qualification or equivalent previous working experience in in House Recruitment with previous experience gained within a similar role or a more generalist HR role.
- The ability to communicate clearly and accurately with a wide range of stakeholders, from peers to Programme Directors, providing guidance on best recruitment practice.
- The ability to work as a proactive and collaborative member of the team, providing support and encouragement to less experienced team members, with a flexible approach to delivering team results.
- The ability to prioritise and to deliver at highest standards of customer care & best practice and ensuring the best possible candidate and stakeholder experience.
- A collaborative approach and passion for recruitment complete this profile
Please see the job description for a full breakdown of the duties and responsibilities as well as the person specification.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary of £34,510.
- 30 days’ holiday per annum, in addition to bank holidays.
- Pension scheme and life insurance.
- Health benefits, such as private medical insurance
- Travel and retail benefits
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
Terms and Conditions
This full time post is offered on a 12 month fixed term basis . Further details of our excellent benefits can be found on our portal.
The Alan Turing Institute is based at the British Library, in the heart of London’s Knowledge Quarter.
In line with current Government guidance, most of our organisation is currently working remotely. When Government guidance changes, we will trial a Hybrid Working Model for an initial six-month trial period. During this period, staff will be expected to work at our British Library office for a number of days per month, dependent on the requirements of the role. As a guide, we anticipate this will be between 2-4 days per month, but the hiring manager will be able to confirm this during the interview.
Please see our jobs portal for full details on how to apply and the interview process.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.