We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a national membership charity. We support 1600 charities across the country who provide housing for people in need.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hardworking and friendly team where you will be working in the finance department.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for managing day to day financial transactions and working with the management team to help support the organisation.
The role objectives are to:
- Set up payments in the banking system.
- Upload cash receipts and payments to the Sage accounting system and prepare supporting records in excel.
- Ensure that any outstanding, subscriptions and loan repayments are promptly followed up.
- Maintain the Sales and Purchase Ledger on the Sage accounting system.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Assist in maintaining membership information on the CRM database.
- Prepare and send out annual membership and other sales invoices.
- Provide assistance to the Loans and Grants Administrator to ensure that loan and grants reports are kept up to date.
- Provide ad-hoc financial support to the Head of Finance and Chief Executive when required.
Experience with Sage would be beneficial but is not essential.
You will have a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and be able to work well with a team.
- Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm (4 days per week)
- Salary £30,250 pa (pro rata); e.g., £24,200
- Employers pension contribution of 10%
- 28 days holiday
- Location Wokingham
- Job Type: Part-time
Please note; We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate is found .