We are looking for a hard working, capable and reliable individual looking to make a difference. The Almshouse Association is a support charity representing a vast network of over 1,600 independent almshouse charties across the UK. Almshouses are homes to over 35.000 people in housing need.
The role objectives are to:
- Provide administrative support in respect of new loans and grants made.
- Prepare loan agreements and liaise with members with regard to signing documentation and loan draw downs.
- Liaise with members to ensure that relevant accounts and cash flows are submitted during the period of the loan.
- Work with the finance manager to ensure that any outstanding, subscriptions and loan repayments are promptly followed up.
- Ensure that loan and grants reports are kept up to date.
- Provide additional support for the finance department during busy times, for example:-
- Help sending annual membership invoices
- Assist in maintaining membership information on the CRM database
- Set up payments in the banking system when the finance manager is not available.
Full training will be given, but there will also be a good degree of self-learning required.
- Working hours - 9.00 to 5.00
- Employers pension contribution of 10%
- 28 days holiday
- Job Type: Part-time, initially for a six month period
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.