Part time Administrator
Permanent 25 hours/week
Home-based (in the London area) plus Roehampton office SW15
Salary £20,751 - £22,021 pro rata
The Amber Trust is a small charity based in London providing music opportunities for blind and partially sighted children across the UK.
We are looking for a part time permanent administrator to join our small team. The role is home-based (in the London area) with at least one day per week required in our Roehampton office. Hours are 25 per week which are flexible but with certain core hours to be discussed at interview. The role is to provide administrative support to The Amber Trust staff and Trustees and is key to the smooth running and successful administration of all parts of the charity.
Essential skills, attributes and experience:
- At least 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including English and Maths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to self-motivate and work within a small team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a similar role
Closing date Friday 22 November 2019
Interview date Thursday 28 November 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.