The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families supports distressed children and their families through innovative therapeutic practice and research, training and promoting awareness of mental health issues.
The Accounts Assistant will work within a busy finance team. This post would suit someone who is proactive, keen to learn and well organised. This is an ideal role for someone who wishes to start a career in finance.
Duties and responsibilities
• Processing the day to day entries from Centre's bank accounts;
• Processing online and card machine income – bookings, donations;
• Highlighting receipts of income that cannot initially be allocated and finding an allocation;
• Liaising with training department over processing refunds;
• Administration of received cheques including processing and banking;
• Assist Accounts Payable with;
* Processing, coding and obtaining approval for purchase invoices;
* Processing, coding of for expense claims;
• Cover for Accounts Payable when on holiday.
The post-holder will be based at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, 4-8 Rodney Street, London N1 9JH.
The Centre values diversity and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date for applications
Midnight, Monday 25 November 2019
Notification of interview
Shortlisted applicants will be notified no later than Wednesday 27 November 2019
Please note: due to volume of applications expected, we will be unable to notify unsuccessful candidates
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 2 December 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.