London, Greater London (Hybrid)
£20,111 per year
Contract, 18 months, Full-time
Job description

The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families supports distressed children and their families through innovative therapeutic practice and research, training and promoting awareness of mental health issues.

We are keen to support applicants with diverse characteristics and life experience, including applicants with protected characteristics, from a range of socio-economic backgrounds. We welcome applicants with experience of therapeutic services and experience of being in care.

Overview of Apprenticeship

We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join the Clinical Division at the Centre. The successful applicant will gain an accredited Business Administrator Level 3 qualification through partnership with Key Training.  

This is a varied role that will provide a great learning environment and will support the successful applicant to develop skills, knowledge, and competencies across a variety of business functions in clinical services.  

Main Duties and Responsibilities

  • Providing administrative support and diary management to the Clinical Division Director, the Medical Director and the Head of Family Trauma Service;
  • Providing support to clinical projects within the Clinical Division;
  • Welcoming children and families who visit our Centre for treatment and support;
  • Helping us to reach out to our local community, to increase the help we can offer.

Supervision and workplace support will be provided in weekly individual line-management meetings and through regular online progress reviews with an allocated Apprentice and Learning Coach from Key Training. One day per week will be allocated for the successful applicant to work towards their qualification.

Please get in touch with any job enquiries, or if you require assistance or experience difficulties when applying. Please note all our posts require candidates to have the right to Work in the UK at the time of applying and we do not hold a sponsorship licence.

Location

Hybrid working (a mixture of onsite and remote/home working): the successful applicant will work onsite for up to 40% of their working hours at the Anna Freud Centre in King’s Cross (4-8 Rodney Street, London N1 9JH). Remote working (working from home) will be possible for the remaining 60% of their working hours.

Contract duration

Fixed-term – 18 months.

Closing date for applications

Midday (12pm), Friday 17 June 2022.

Notification of interview

Shortlisted applicants will be notified no later than Friday 24 June 2022. Please note: due to volume of applications expected, we will be unable to notify unsuccessful candidates.

Interviews

Interviews will be held on Friday 1 July 2022.

How to apply

Please visit the Anna Freud vacancies website to register and apply.

We are unable to accept CVs and kindly request no contact from agencies.

More about The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families

Our Vision

Our vision is a world where children and families are supported effectively to build on their stre... Read more

Refreshed on: 05 June 2022
Closed date: 17 June 2022 at 12:00
Tags: Admin, Business Development

The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.