Are you passionate about supporting people online? Are you an excellent communicator online and on the phone? We are looking for an Online Support Manager to work with Aplastic Anaemia patients and their families and support them during challenging times.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, responding to our urgent needs during these exceptional times.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Create content, moderate and manage our Facebook members group to an expert level
- Manage our knowledgeable and committed volunteers to deliver online support
- Spot opportunities to connect online and offline support and create a strategic overview of offer
- Connect and empathise with people online and on the phone - with truly excellent communication skills
- Create meaningful ways to involve our patients and their families in our evidence and advocacy work
- Develop this new role in response to learning more about the needs of our community
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.