Job Title: Bid Manager
Location: Remote working
We are working in partnership with The Avenues Group to appoint a Bid Manager. The Avenues Group supports people with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries and complex needs across the south of England and the West Midlands. They have a strong reputation for small scale, effective community-based services that are innovative and guided by best practice.
This new role will lead on the management of grant proposals and tender applications for Avenues Group. As a core member of the Bid Team, within the Business Development Directorate, you will be integral to supporting the Group achieve its ambitions of sustainability and growth.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive track record of securing funding via Trusts and Foundations, and/or via tenders, including ability to develop a ‘case for support’
- Ability to develop and manage relationships, particularly in dispersed and multi-functional teams and with external stakeholders
- Experience researching grant opportunities, as well as creating tools and resources to support tenders and grants
- Experience and confidence in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are seeking a collaborative, adaptable and engaging person, able to take ownership of the role and be an ambassador for the organisation. You will be a self-starter and analytical thinker, with excellent organisational and time management skills, and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
For any further information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Quote our reference JO2822.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 13 October 2021
Interviews: October TBC
However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close adverts early. Please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.