The post holder will work closely with the Director in managing the operations of the Baobab Centre including responsibility for maintaining and generating income, leading the financial management of the organisation and managing Human Resources, Health and Safety and all operations in relation to the smooth running of the Centre. We’re looking for an exceptional candidate who can commit to working with a very diverse group of young people (including some very troubled young people) and staff as a senior member of staff and who has particular strengths in relation to developing strong, warm and open relationships with all members of the Community.
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Key relationships: Director, all staff and volunteers, Baobab young people, Trustees, Consultant Fundraiser, Management Accountant
Responsible for: Administrators x 3 (Fundraising, Finance, Clinical), Fundraising Officer, Office volunteers
Responsible to: Director
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Lead the Financial Management of Baobab including developing budgets, working with the management accountant to produce accurate management accounts, and convening a regular meeting of the finance committee.
- Lead in the Management and Operationalising of Baobab Fundraising and the relationships with Trusts and Major Donors in collaboration with Director and Fund-Raising Team.
- Ensuring Baobab is a friendly, functional, warm and safe place to be through good management of the premises where Baobab is based.
- Responsibility for all elements of Health and Safety for staff and young people.
- Responsibility for Human Resource functions.
- Manage all organisational systems including online filing systems and ensuring they are easily accessible and well-functioning for all staff (Some clinical staff will need support in accessing and using the online record system).
Please see full Job Description and Specification in the link below. To apply by filling in our Application Form and returning it to us by middnight on Sunday 4th October 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.