We're looking for an experienced Digital Specialist to join our growing team and lead our Digital Development Strategy! This is a new role in rapidly growing Charity based in Blackpool. We are looking for a charismatic, flexible and friendly team-player who is a natural and professional communicator with an ambition to achieve! The role requires a mutli-skilled individual who wholeheartedly believes in the work the charity undertakes and passionately wants to make a difference.
Leading and developing our marketing and brand awareness strategies.
- Creating regular & compelling Social Media Content and Digital Advertising.
- Creating a monthly e-newsletter
- Creating physical marketing material (i.e. banners, posters, flyers & brochures)
- Creating promotional videos
- Basic website maintenance (updating images, content and blog posts).
- Manage our digital media and ensure the team has access to high-quality images, graphics and documents for use.
Evaluation and monitoring of our services.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups.
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets.
- Generate graphic displays of our feedback, data and collected images.
- Evaluate our work and output and present feedback to the respective department heads.
Training and Mentoring the wider team.
- Improve colleague understanding and abilities across digital platforms.
- Promote best practices in using digital strategies to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure that a high level of quality is maintained by other digital users.
- Induct other members of the team into using digital platforms.
Managing digital systems and platforms
- To act as system administrator for our digital systems and platforms and ensure their accessibility and fitness for purpose.
- To provide appropriate systems for the wider team to enable good communication, document processing, membership management amongst others, and provide support where needed.
- Work with the Senior Leaders to develop a digital roadmap for the organisation by identifying the needs of the organisation, and developing procedures to implement these changes.
- To assist the Head of Operations in ensuring ongoing compliance to the GDPR and Data Protection Act, and that data management processes are followed.
A Full UK Driving Licence is useful but not essential for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.